Monday, June 22, 2009

Memory Monday


Okay, we are starting another summer week! I am spending the day in the studio working on the next freelance job. Had a great Father's Day all the grandchildren were here and of course our sons and daughter-in-laws.  So now we are planning the 4th of July picnic. I wanted to show you another scrapbook page for today, I still have to scan one of Gabby and Jack Henry, they were a bit upset that they weren't on the blog yet. So, that is on my list today. Here is a really fun layout I did of Ethan. One of our fun things to do in the fall is to go to a pumpkin farm and get our pumpkins, get the scarecrow to measure how big we've gotten and of course have fun and be silly. Ethan did a great job here. I have fun with Ethan's initials "ETC".Have a great week and remember to make some memories today!

No comments:

Post a Comment