Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tool Time Tuesday



Today I would like to ask all of you to please pray for my very close friend Mary W, she lost her daughter this weekend. Thanks!!!

Today, I get to share one of my designs using one of my favorite tools (okay I know all my tools are my favorites) but this is one of the newest. After getting the Copic Designer Certification, our instructor said,"the only way to get better is to practice practice practice". Hey I have heard that somewhere before.. Oh yeah! over at Craftjunkies.blogspot. My crafty sister CJ said it.. not just on her blog yesterday but when she first introduced me to Copics. You really need to hop over there and check out that awesome eagle card she colored with her Copics it ROCKS! She also teaches Copic classes in the Cincinnati/Tri-state area, check her class schedule. I on the other hand got my cert. for personal enlightment. I always say I like quick cards and coloring is not my thing......well.. it is beginning to be  "a thing".  Here is what I worked on today. I just got this stinkin' cute turtle stamp from WhipperSnappers and had to color it.. with you know.. COPICS and my new Copic Airbrush adaptor..  And of course I had to use my Cuttlebug! 
I will have to send it to CJ and see if it passes. The Friendship stamp is a Stamping Up, one that I have had for a very long time. Have a great day--go stamp and color something it really is FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment