Sunday, July 18, 2010

Embossed Flower

I don't know how many times I've said I didn't like this Cuttlebug embossing folder but shame on me! I saw a card this card idea the other day and just had to give it a try. You emboss the flower 3 times. The bloom using printed paper, the center a contrast and the green for the leaves. Cut it all out. Then I used a Nestie circle die to cut out the center, embossed the blue center with the bubbles folder. I used foam tape to pop the flower, used a eyelet by Dritz (from the sewing department along with my crop-s-dile), and finally used my new Martha Stewart fringe scissors for the grass. These scissors are so much fun! This was really a fun card to put together! Thanks to the artist for showing me another cool way to use my "use to be" least favorite Cuttlebug embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment