Saturday, July 17, 2010

quilled flower with edge embossed

I decided to pull out some of my border embossing folders and see if I could start using them more often. I searched the Internet for a while a stumbled across a card that used Prima flowers and ribbon on the edge. A light bulb went off and I came up with this. Of course, the ribbon and Prima flower card was awesome. I believe it was over at Twopeasinabucket, but I'm not sure. I flipped through so many when I finally stopped and realized I could use the quilled flowers and the border folder that I couldn't find the site I saw the card, I apologize for not mentioning the artist whose sketch I cased. Thanks for sharing your wonderful idea whomever you are!
I think this turned out pretty good and it was quick and I love a quick card. Oh yeah! I used a scrap of a paint chip to stamp my sentiment on using Stazon ink and Tim Holtz stapler for a little accent.
Have a great Saturday!!

1 comment: