Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Little Birdie told Me

It's Thursday already! This week is getting away from me. I wanted to share a card I did a week ago or so using the Just Because Cricut Cartridge. I can't remember which paper stack I got this scrap of paper from, sorry. I really like this cartridge, of course I seem to like them all. LOL I did a video showing how to use the Easy Bow last night and Steve is going to post it tomorrow. It is the neatest little tool that gives you perfect bows every time. I have a busy weekend.. like all of us do. I'll be at the Milford Elementary School doing a craft show with my friend Ginny Lee. Then next week it's back to classes. I'm debating as to whether or not to have classes during the summer, it is such a busy time for everyone. Guess I'll do a poll and see how the ladies feel about it. I love to teach so I'm good to go. Okay have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment