Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Bear

Well, yesterday was my birthday and I received several really cute cards from my friends and from the girls at CropStop. Thank you to all who remembered!!!

I decided to share them with all of you. This one is from my friend Lu'Etta. I just love this bear. I think it is from SU, I'll have to ask her.

Today is National Scrapbooking Day so, make sure to do at least one scrapbook page today and save a memory. I plan to do a few tonight and I'll post them to share.

I'm doing a craft show tomorrow at the Boyd E Smith elementary school in Milford, Ohio. If you are in the area stop in and support the school. I'm selling lots of greeting cards, and other crafty things. My friend, Ginny Lee, will have jewelry and crocheted goodies. Hope we sell lots! We both have a wish list of goodies we want to get.

I personally want to get the new Distress-it from Zutter. I did a demo day at the Adventures in Stamping last weekend and after using it I hate that little distress blade thing I'm been using. I seem to always get a bent corner when I do it. With the Distress-it you get a really awesome edge and no bending! You can get one at http://www.marcospaper.com/ , tell them Peggy sent you and say HI! to David for me. Oh yeah they are having a Spring Fling weekend you might want to make a trip to see all the cool stuff! Have a great day!!
** Oh yeah if you are number 20,000 to visit my site and leave a comment you are going to get a little blog candy gift from me!! WOW! that many visitors in just one year I'm so excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment