Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Friend Card

Cleaning up the studio last night and made a stack of all those card pieces that never made it to the finish line. I just piled this one together with odds and ends. Well, there you go a quick card made from my stash. Not bad... I embossed the gold piece of card stock with a Cuttlebug folder, Marvey circle punch, odd and end flowers mostly Prima flowers, the stamp is a Rubbernecker. I guess that is it. I'll be doing a video for a stamp company called Lost Coast tomorrow night. Linda, the owner is going to post it on her website, so I'll let you know when we get it uploaded. Check her out at www.lost-coast-designs.com, she has some really cool stamps. You collage girls out there are going to LOVE these. Wait until you see my project, I used the cricut, a canvas, printed paper.... well check back I don't want to give it all away. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment