Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Get Whale Soon- Just Because

I'm having so much fun with this cartridge! The Just Because one that is. I even used my Cuttlebug and swirl folder to add some deminision to it. I didn't get my new cartridges yesterday like I thought I would. BUMMER! maybe today. I just sent two new videos to http://www.cropstop.com/ make sure you hop over and take a look, I had a good time making these and sharing some tips. HallieJo has been posting new merchandise almost daily you should check it out. She also let me know yesterday that the Cuttlebug folders that were announced back in January at CHA are still not ready to ship. She is hoping for MAY... can you believe those people at Provo Craft teasing us all this time? I know it will be worth it but I don't like waiting. In fact I've been waiting since October 09 for the Cricut cartridge Picturesque... Did any of you get in on the preorders for those? Hopefully you did because they are making it a part of bundle and won't be sold separately. Okay have a great day it's back to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment