Monday, April 12, 2010

I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!

I received an email from Dane, owner of Cri-Kits.com, he just told me he's going to use my creations at the Creating Keepsakes Craft Show, this weekend 16 & 17, in Mesa AZ. I'm truly a blessed woman. Cri-kits manufactures the gel pens we can use in our Cricuts and now they're announcing the "embosser". It's so cool... one end will work on vellum and the other end will work on thin metal. Can you believe that our Cricut will emboss! You can now pre-order them on their website. You're going to want to be among the first to get one of these I can promise!
I think they're going to post my creations on their website if you'd like to see them. The cards have been posted here along with a video on how to use the gel pens, but I didn't take a pic of the scrapbook page, so I can't share that with you here. Check it out won't you? Oh! and if there's a place to let them know where you heard about the Cri-kits gel pens.. tell them Peggy sent you!
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to the show this weekend and will look for it. I also ordered the pens yesterday and can't wait to get them. I am so excited.
    Thanks.
    Marijo in Tempe AZ
    mjs1199@cox.net

    ReplyDelete