Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Your Day/ Ginny Lee's Crocheted Flower

Decided to take a break from the Just Because cartridge and pull out the Cuttlebug embossing folders. This is the basket weave folder, a piece of plastic needlepoint canvas and one of those adorable crocheted flowers of Ginny Lee's. I thought it was such a waste to throw away all the plastic canvas scraps so I used it here for the flower stem. I have a growing pile of the plastic scraps. I've had to make several more dividers for my Cricut cartridges and then I got the light bulb idea to use the same idea in the plastic shoe box containers to store all my stickles and Distress reinkers. I'd thought I would buy those cute little holders out there for the stickles but when you have as many as I do... well the $ was had to digest. This way was much cheaper. Maybe I can get Steve to take a photo and I'll post it with the instructions. Well, have a great day!
Oh yeah my new cartridges did come yesterday and I watched a couple of Youtubes to see what people were doing with them and made two of the cards, I'll post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment