Friday, October 16, 2009

Tweet Card

It's Friday!! Oh my and I have a busy weekend teaching two classes. The first is at SYAO, Cuttlebug 5, there are still openings if you want to sign up today give them a call. Then it's off to HL for a Scrapbooking class using the Cricut Expression, the Wild Card and Plantin School Book cartridges. This class is FULL. I added another Cricut class Oct 31 10:30-12:30 and there is one spot left.
Now, on to the card... this is another one from the kit I mentioned yesterday. The bird is a chipboard, isn't it too stinkin' cute? What a simple card to make but in it's simplicity so sweet. I love the sketch and I plan to use it on another card. I will share it when finished. Have a great day... Peggy
I will share the pages from the Cricut class next week as tomorrow is the last time Cricut #1 will be offered, at least using the two layouts I designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment