Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dinosaur tracks card

As promised finally a card. I bought a card kit by Basic Grey, one of my favorite papers in the whole world, and this card is just one of 7. I just love dinosaurs and I am so happy that my grandson Jack Henry does too. Guess whose going to get this? The kit was a bit pricey but I thought the sketches were good and I loved the paper so it was worth it. I am going to ask my daughter in law if I can have the card back, if she is going to throw it out, and I'll use it in his scrapbook. I bought the dinosaur stamp set BG put out sometime ago so the card will make a great embellishment. Hope you are having a great week. We have been busy rearranging our house so my younger son and his family can move in while they're having a home built. Wow! I have a lot of stuff. I think it's time to down size. NO NOT THE STUDIO!! the other stuff you know Steve's stuff... ha ha ha! Have a great day!! I will share the other cards from this kit again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment