Saturday, October 17, 2009

roar basic grey

This is my all time favorite in the Basic Grey card kit. This is a definite on Jack Henry's scrapbook page. I am having so much fun catching up on the scrapbooking and remembering all the fun stuff we have done. Then my other fun time is learning all the cool stuff I can now do with my Gypsy. WOW!!! who needs a Design Studio when you can do it with the Gypsy and on the go? I have done some card designs and saved them to cut out later next week. This weekend I will be teaching the Scrapbooking Cricut Style 1 class at HL, and then a class at SYAO, Cuttlebug 5. I love to teach and share what I have learned. I am already working on a Gypsy class for January. Keep you eye out for that one. Well, gotta get going have a great weekend. Oh as an update I have the two bedrooms ready for the grandchildren to move their beds in. Honey please someone put dust all over everything when I wasn't watching..

No comments:

Post a Comment