Thursday, October 29, 2009

Studio Pics

Hey it's Thursday already! I am having a bit of a dry spell in the studio, I think it is because of all that scrapbooking Monday. So, no card or page today just a couple more pics of my studio for those of you who asked me to post them. This is the wall behind where I sit. The black squares holding my nestabilities are furnace vent covers that are magnetic. I added a few magnets just for security. This way they are out and I use them more. I know it would have been like my stamps if I had put them in cd holders and a file. I forget what I have and don't use them enough. This is what I call my "DIE" station. I have my Zippemate, Big Shot, Cuttlebug and Cricut/Jukebox (this pic is before I got my second Pink Cricut Expression, I had to do some moving around). There are two towers of ink pads off to the right. In the wire drawers off to the left are wood mounted rubber stamps. I keep them in plastic boxes I get at Xpedx. The drawers under the Cricut have my mats, new blades, Cricut pens and tools, then the shelf under that has my 2 file boxes of Cuttlebug, Quikutz, Sizzix, Stampin UP and Fiskars embossing folders along with Spellbinder impressabilites. The bottom big drawer has ALL my scraps that are organized by color in zippe bags. Well, I suppose that's enough organization brain teasers. I love to look at other peoples studios and get ideas for organizing so I hope you enjoyed this. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment