Thursday, October 29, 2009

Studio Pics

Okay here is one more studio pic for you today. I saw this idea about a year ago on a ladies website and now I just can't remember her name, sorry! My hubby took little pieces of wood and mounted the curtain rods on them, then mounted to wall so they would not pull away from the drywall from all the weight of the punches. This past weekend I asked him to put 4 more on the adjacent wall. Somehow, my punches multiplied. I don't buy as many punches as I use to because I have my Cricuts, but the basic shapes that I might only need one of to do a card I do get. I have a thing right now for Martha Stewart punches. I like her border ones better than Fiskars, they seem to be easier to work with. I also really like the new EK Success border punches and the way they store flat. Of course, I also have those flip drawers you get at the hardware store for my smaller punches that won't hang. Well, off to the real job, hopefully I will get fired up to do some new stuff tonight. I have all my classes ready for this weekend and November so nothing to rush to get done. The Cricut Class at Hobby Lobby is FULL this weekend. And our Kids Klub only has 2 spots left for next month. I just finished the project for January for the KIDS last night. I will post it over the weekend. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment