Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm so excited to have all my scrapbooking caught up. Well, of course that doesn't include the 3 disc full of pics.. but I will get caught up. Here's a card I designed last year from Verses Rubber Stamp Co. I used alcohol inks on a 8 1/2 x 11 piece glossy paper, then cut it down to make the square in the corner. I try to do larger pieces and file them instead of having to drag out all the supplies for one little piece. The verse is from Verses Rubber Stamps. You may want to hop over there and check them out they recently started a new line of unmounted rubber stamps with their Christmas line. AWESOME!
I am so excited I have my first layout designed for the Cricut University Class that starts in January 2010. Everyone who has attended a Scrapbooking Cricut Style Class and those who attend the CU classes will receive a Cricut Punch Card. The punch card will have 12 punches, then once full they can take a Cricut class for free. Not a bad deal!! Well, off to work have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment