Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scrapbook

Good Morning... yes I'm still scrappin' This is our granddaughter, Gabby. She was chosen to display her artwork at a school function last year and unfortunately, I'm just getting this page scrapped. This is a piece of paper that I purchased pre-cut and punched however, I have now figured out a way to do this same design using the Cricut Expression. I just love all my tools. Well, I finished up on all the pics I have developed, now I just need to develop the other 100 or so. ha ha.. Tonight is card night, so I'll have a new one for you to peek at tomorrow. I've got to get busy making my Christmas cards, I usually only mail out about a dozen, all our family and friends are in town, so not too many to mail.
Have a great day and stay warm. Have I ever mentioned I HATE cold weather?!?!?! you will hear that again I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment