Monday, September 14, 2009

Snowflake CB Folder Christmas Card


It's Monday already! I haven't done much in the studio this weekend, I had a class at Hobby Lobby Eastgate and it was quite a success! I wanted to share another Christmas Card with you today, I promise I won't do one everyday, but since we're closer than we think to the big holiday I wanted to share ideas that might help you. This one is made with all scraps, well except the base card. I used the cuttlebug and highlighted the red background with silver ink, used the CB snowflake die and embossing folder from last year. Just a FYI, if you think you might like the holiday series of the Cuttlebug folders get them while you can, Provo Craft retires them at the end of the season! I missed out on the dove last year. I know I could probably get it on Craig's list or Ebay but it is always better to have it in your hot little hands and pay no shipping charges. I'm not sure about the stamp for Merry Christmas, who makes that one but of course we probably all have many different ones to use there. The brad is a Making Memories I got a year or two ago, they may still make them. 
For all you Cricut lovers MC has their cartridges on sale this week! Good time to catch up on the ones you might have missed getting.
Well, I hope you have a great week! Off to the studio, my day off from the real job. I already did windows and mini blinds and a load of laundry, so I think that is enough for one day now to play!! Don't forget I am doing a Scrapbooking Cricut Style at the Hobby Lobby Eastgate!

No comments:

Post a Comment