Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cricut Paper Pups

Here's a card I designed for one of my Cherry Grove Card Classes. The ladies had such fun putting this little dog together. I used the Paper Pups Cricut cartridge, quickutz grass and a Stamps by Judith for the butterfly. I think the words stamp is a Memory Box but not sure. I also added some texture using the Scorbug and Scorpal. Well, I was up until 1 am trying to get my visual aids ready for Mrs. Boppins .. Honey please... I got the flu shot and it put me a bit under the weather. But by the grace of God, I finished. I made 6 decks of ATC cards for the children to play with while learning about creation. Each set is made up of 7 cards and I used the Cricut to cut out images for each one. Maybe I will scan them tomorrow night and share. Someone out there may need the idea for their Sunday school class. They did turn out pretty cute. Good night or should I say good morning.... 
Oh! one more thing.. the Card class at Hobby Lobby was a GREAT success! I had six in attendance and they all were very pleased with the cards they made and the tips and techniques I shared. All said they were anxious to do more! YIPEE!! I LOVE DOING THIS! So, now I need to get another date on the October calendar. There are even two of them signed up for the Scrapbooking Cricut Style class. I was so excited and what a great group of ladies. Thank you all for coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment