Sunday, September 06, 2009

ScorPal and Cuttlebug Embossing

Well, the attic is nearly finished!!! I don't think our garbage man is going to be happy with us. Opps!
I did manage to sneak upstairs and mess around in the studio today, while the guys were cutting wood. I threw this together as a sample for an upcoming class a while back. I used the cuttlebug embossing folder on the white background and then used the Scorpal to made diagonal lines. The verse is from Verve, I can't remember the paper company I have had it a very long time. Oh yeah! I used a border punch on the edge of the white too. I just love using my tools together and in different ways. Hope you have a great weekend! Hopefully next week I can play in more challenges I have ALL my classes designed, supplies pulled and kits together. So, September ... I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment