Monday, September 07, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas


Hello, everyone! I have now started the big push for the 200 Christmas cards I need to have ready by Oct 3, for a craft show. I have never done one of these before and my friend Ginny Lee invited me to be a part, so I figured why not? I have been blessed to have people where I work buy a card from time to time, but I've never done this many before. I have asked a few folks how I go about the Angel Policies out there and they have filled me in. That's my next step. I have my son working on a stamp to put on each card giving every company their credit. I sure hope I do this right. 
Now, here is one of the cards I came up with last night. I used Distress Inks on glossy paper and stamped the image with stazon. I decided to step outside the box and do a card in a non-traditional group of colors. I think I like this. The stamp is a Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous, I picked up after Christmas last year( half off!). Of course, I used the Cuttlebug embossing folders, I just thought of this... next time I am going to use the music folder it would go better with the theme. The swirls work too. Hope you don't get tired of seeing a Christmas card from time to time! I love to share. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment