Saturday, September 05, 2009

Watercolor Crayon and Cuttlebug

Well, today is clean out the attic day..... hopefully lots and lots of junk will go! Of course, none of it is my stuff hee hee! 
I pulled this card from some that I experimented with awhile back. This one I tried using water color crayons to stamp my background, then cuttlebugged it and highlighted that with ink to paper technique. This was my first try and it did get better the next time around, but I just loved these stamped images. This was before copics training so the coloring is ... well I like it. I can't think who makes these stamps right now. If anyone needs to know leave me a comment and I will pull them out and get the info for you. It's 1:30am and I know Steve will want to get an early start I had better get to bed. Have a great holiday weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment