Thursday, August 20, 2009

CLASS UPDATE: CUTTLEBUG # 1

Hello ladies..... well I talked to Kat at Stamp Your Art out yesterday and my CB #1 class if full again PRAISE GOD!! and there are 6 people on the waiting list. This was suppose to be the last time I offered it but since there are still so many that want to take the class I just can't ignore them!! So, September 10, 6-8:30 I will offer it again. This is a Thursday night, and it will be offered to those 6 people who are on the waiting list first and once they've decided they want to register it will be opened to 4 more. The class is limited to 10 because it's a technique packed class and more than 10 lends itself to being a rushed class and with no time to discuss and ask questions. In saying all this, if you are interested please call 513-793-4558 asap. I have pondered this and decided if people want to keep signing up, I'll keep teaching this class, after all that is what I love to do is teach people what I have learned so we can all have fun creating!! Have a great day and a special thank you to all those ladies who have taken my classes, my hopes are that you learned some cool techniques that you are able to incooperate in you creations. If you would like to share them with me I would love to post them on my blog.
Oh yeah and one more thing! Don't forget to use those techiques you've already learned with those really awesome Cuttlebug embossing folders that should be here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment