Thursday, August 20, 2009

Retro HeavenChallenge over at Tuesday Taggers

Tuesday Taggers is having a really fun challenge. It's a"Retro" theme. I had to go through several boxes of stamps and finally found these two. I bought them online about 3 years ago and never used them. I can't even remember who I  bought them from. The paper is DCWV the Latte stack. It was fun seeing what I have in those stamp boxes but sad I've not used many of them. That is why I love doing challenges, it inspires me to look at what I have and actually use it. You might want to check out Tuesday Taggers, folks over there are really talented. Have a great day.
http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely!
    Thanks for playing at TT this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. Thanks for joining in on TT's this week. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entry Peggy, reminds me somehow of watching the flintstones in black and white, have quite a clear memory of it! The sentiment goes with it so well too. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Tagers this week.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete