Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cuttlebug New Embossing Folders

Good Morning I wanted to share another idea using one of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders. I saw this idea on one of my may journies across the web, but didn't save it or write down the artist name I AM SO SORRY!!. She used the diamond embossing folder and an anchor where I used the sentiment. I loved the idea of using the brads. It's a lot of brads for one card, but like most of you I have a ton of brad and eyelets great way to use them up... hey eyelets! sounds like another card in the making. I think the stamp is an Inkadinkado, but I can't say for sure all I can remember it's one where you buy 2 get one free.
Well, today I am teaching two CPR classes at the hospital an all day affair. I've been a certified CPR trainer for American Heart Association for about 7 years. If you haven't been trained in CPR, think about it seriously! it could save a life. You can check with your local Fire Dept., American Heart or the Red Cross.
Don't forget to check out those blog candies and why not join in one of the many challenges it's really lots of fun and it's free!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment