Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tool Time Tuesday

Well, another "Tool Time Tuesday", and I wanted to share a new tool I used in the class on Saturday, Get in the Groove. It is the Scor-bug tool. You use it along with your Scorpal to get a perforated looking score on your card. I use to use a piece of plastic canvas to get my holes just the right space apart, and I still do on occassion, but with the scorbug you can do it much faster. I would NOT recommend using those other tools by EKSuccess, called cutter bees or something like that, they will damage your scorpal.
The lines at the top and bottom of this card I used the scorbug. I then used one of those "FREE" sample pieces of formica, from my favorite Home Depot, to stamp the "thanks" on, using stazon black ink. This was quick to make because I pulled some scraps together and "tadah!" it's a card. I guess you could say I went "green" well in this case "red" hee hee

Here is another blog that tells about a blophop going on wtih ISC. make sure to check it out. http://sjbutterflydreams.blogspot.com/

Oh yeah! check out ISC.http://www.innovativestampcreations.blogspot.com/ she is having a sale 15% OFF you entire order 7/13-7/31. they are also having a bloghop where you can win 2 free stamp sheets.
Have a great day!Tomorrow I will share another one of the cards we did in Saturday's class. Hopefully, this will help you get more use out of your scorpal and scorbug. Hoping you have a scorpal in your future, it is worth every penny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment