Monday, July 13, 2009

Memory Monday

Today is Memory Monday, here at Createwithbubbe.blogspot.com and I wanted to share a scrapbook page that really shows a great memory for Ethan. This is he and his dad at the beach on vacation. It was the first time Ethan had seen the ocean and walked on a sandy beach. Isn't he just too stinkin' cute. Oh and of course my youngest son, Justin, too. LOL.
This is a simple layout using my quickutz 12" scallop die, some Making memories stickers and My Minds Eye Paper, I think, it has been a while since I actually designed this page. I do nearly all my scrapbooking using 5x7 pics and larger. I am not one for collage style pages or 2 page layouts. I do pages for my grandchildren, that someday will be added to the scrapbooks that their mother's do. So, I scrap a memory per page and don't try to capture the entire occassion. I don't know if that makes sense to you or not, I love to scrapbook for them and enjoy all the memories I can. This is just another way for me to have a special part of what goes on in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment