Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pet Day



Hump Day!!! This has turned out to be a busy week so far, and now it's going to get even more so. I GOT MY NEW CUTTLEBUG EMBOSSING FOLDERS YESTERDAY!!!!!!! I am just too excited! So, now I am going to have to fit in time to use each one right away. I will share what I come up with over the next few weeks. For today, I am sharing a card I did for a design board at my LSS featuring Stamps by Judith. I had never been a Judith's stamp person but once I got my hands on them it was like I "caught" something. Now, I have a new box dedicated just for her stamps. Check out her website http://www.stampsbyjudith.com/ .
But be careful you might catch it too. hee hee I used one of her cubes to do the background and then did I stamped and cut out that stink'cute bear and "popped" him a little for some dimension. Have a great day and make sure to check back to see the new cuttlebug creations. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it....

No comments:

Post a Comment