Thursday, July 16, 2009

scrap days


Scrap Day... well first let me say that the class last night was lots of fun. The ladies learned about the Scorpal and got a sneak peek of the new cuttlebug embossing folders. Of course, they all loved them. I promise to put some of the cards I am working on using the new Cuttelbug folders in the upcoming days!! For now I wanted to share one of the sample cards I made to show in class tonight. I used the Scor-bug to do the texture on the small piece, after I stamped with a CHF background stamp and the leaves are the Great Impressions, the verse I believe is Print Works. I also cuttlebugged the dark brown with the branches folder. The flower is a sticker type button from Making Memories, a left over and the button .. well who knows. Turned out to be an OK card for the fall. Have a great day! I have the next 4 days off and I plan to clean the house and do laundry early so I can be in the studio playing with my new cuttlebug folders.
Announcement: Beginning in August there will be a card class on Wednesday nights in Milford. For more information email me at Peggy@bubbesbiz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment