Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day of Rest


Today is truly a day of rest! Well, that is after church. I am so excited about this Sunday because this will be the Sunday that Mrs. Boppins is introduced to the children at The Bridge Community Church. This is a character I do for the Children's Ministry. I tell the Bible story in an English accent, and we do Praise and Worship. The group of children we work with are 2,3 and 4 year olds and we just love it! 
My class yesterday, Get In the Groove went really well. Here's one of the 6 we did. I used my brand new Accucut MarkV and diecut to cut the card. I love my Accucut, of course. We used Coordinations blue on blue paper, scored it then sanded it a little to show the contrast. The stamps are Inkadinkado and the ribbon is from MayArts. I will post the other cards we did later this week. I hope you all can use this for an idea to get your creative juices going. Oh! my husband got me a new computer yesterday for ?!?! don't know why, except my Mac is 6+ years old, in computer years I was told that's a " dinosaur "... what does that make me? Never mind... so now I should be able to get that long awaited video ready and up for you. Have a blessed day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment