Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sneak upstairs to the studio


I had to sneak upstairs to the studio before going to teach my class. I made this card for my husband for our anniversary. We will be married 37 years next month. I wanted to share it with you early.  The typewriter stamp and the background paper were from Club Scraps a very long time ago. I use to get the kit of the month, they were awesome, but I didn't use them as quickly as I should have and ended up with a very tall stack of pizza boxes full of stuff. I finally learned to buy as I need... well... most of the time. LOL I recently signed up to get the Kit of the Month over at Unity Stamp WOW! they are great stamps. It is really a cool system, you are on auto-delivery unless you look at the set and decide you don't want them, just shoot them an email and say skip that one. They are only $24 and the first time you sign up you get a really great set FREE!!!!  Oh yeah! they have lots and lots of specials there is a good one this weekend like 30% off I think. Click on the link at the left and check them out you might like them I know I am loving them. In fact one of their stamps will be featured in my very first video... coming soon!! 
Tomorrow I'll post a couple of the cards I am doing today in the scorpal class. I sure hope the ladies like them as much as I do! Stay cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment