Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Butterfly Project




NEWS FLASH! 
I was just over at Craft Critique ( you can get there using the link a the left) and they are telling about a really awesome thing that has been going on for quite sometime, this is the first I have read about it.  It is called the "Butterfly Project" check it out here. http://www.hmh.org/minisite/butterfly/index.html 
Let's all do our part to help reach their goal and make a butterfly card and don't forget to send it in. Make sure to post it on your blog or over at Splitcoaststampers and maybe we can inspire more artist to join in. I am going to have my grandchildren create something to send in. This would be a great way to get your children involved and get their creative juices flowing. Have fun! Here is my butterfly card, I made a double gate fold card and Unity stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment