Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Pet Day


Okay I had to search for a card that had an animal on it.... honey please, does this one count? it is really a cute one, the verse on the inside says " your friends say they like your alligator shoes and your barefoot." It is a Whippersnapper set.. too stinkin' cute.

I have a ton of animal stamps but I am ashamed to say I don't use them as much as I should. Well, now I know I have got to get the container out and put them to good use. I have another freelance job completed, so now I can start a new one. I have over 100 photos of the grandchildren that all need to be scrapped. I guess I had better get started before another holiday or birthday rolls around and I have another stack of 100 to do. LOL! I have them all sorted and most of them have sketches with them that I try to do as soon as I go through the final selection. Now it's just a matter of pulling the paper, embellishments and getting started. I have these really cool blue plastic trays I get at work, that they just throw away, that are perfect to lay out all my supplies for each page. I then stack them up and pull one at a time to work on. It really goes fast. I think next week I will run a series of photos of my studio. My students are always asking about how I have it organized, maybe something will jump out and you can use it. I got my ideas from other artist and crafters out there that are so willing to share their ideas. Well, better get a move on if I am going to make a dent in the pile of photos here. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment