Monday, June 08, 2009

Memory Monday


Good Monday! Hope you had a great weekend, mine was very busy but fun. Today I am working in the studio creating more goodies to share here on Createwithbubbe.blogspot, and of course get caught up on my scrapbooking and submissions. I wanted to share this scrapbook page of my granddaughter, Samantha (a.k.a. "mud-magnet") This child loves to play in the dirt and especially mud! This day I was lucky enough to catch her in the swimming pool and it actually had water in it. ha ha  The paper and tags are from Making Memories, and the flowers are Primas. I mostly do single page layouts because I am trying to capture "MOMENT MEMORIES", that is what I call them, and I use 5x7 pictures. My journaling is usually just a few lines and I write them around the picture. I want to focus on the picture and hopefully like they say, " a picture is worth a thousands words."
I hope you enjoy this layout and can use the sketch for one of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment