Sunday, June 07, 2009

A Day of Rest


Hello everyone!
Today was our offical first Sunday at the Bridge Community Church in Wilder Ky. Praise God we have found a home church!
I promised to show you the other "buckle" card I did and it was perfect timing for me, our neighbor's son graduated and we were invited to the party.. so I have the card all ready. Yippee!
This was truly a quick card. I stamped white c.s. with versamark and used Judikins  swirl stamp and embossed with Judikins gold embossing powder. I used black c.s. for my card base, a white mat, stipe of gold metallic and black glossy then using the EK buckle punch cute the buckle out of the emobssed piece, tied a piece of black ribbon through it and attached to the stripe. I then found my congratulations stamp by Judikins and stamped using Versafine black ink. quick quick quick...
Next week I am going to try my hand at a written tutorial. I am saving for a camera so that one day I can add you-tube tutorials to my blog. I can hardly wait!! I hope that I can be as good at it as my favorite "the pink stamper".  Well, got a lot of new stamps this week some cute monsters, owls and lady bug girls and lets see ... several more but can't remember them all right now ha ha ha. I am anxious to make some cool cards I will share them with you all next week. By the way there is only one spot left in my class on the 26th.  Email me quick if you want the spot! Have a blessed day. I might even give you a sneak peek at one of the cards we are going to do. later 

No comments:

Post a Comment