Monday, April 29, 2013

New Sn@p Page

I took a class yesterday, a gift from my hubby for my birthday. I rarely take classes I mostly teach so this was a real treat. I'm going to use this book for my 2014 journal because I've already started this years. I'm way ahead now. LOL This will be so easy next year just to add some photos and write a few words, I think I can actually keep up then. Now, I still have a few pages to finish in this years Sn@p book, and I'm doing my two Project Life books. One is just for vacations and the other is a monthly book. Weird maybe to some to have two, but I've decided to slow down NOT stop on the 12x12 pages for a while so I can do more canvas work and still keep up on the scrapbooking of our memories. I just need 4-6 more hours a day to get it all finished. LOL Well, off to eat my birthday breakfast with Steve, I might just keep saying it's my BDay so he keeps spoiling me. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment