Thursday, April 25, 2013

Look at what Laura did!

I really liked this and think I'll just have to make myself one for my 4th of July celebration. I love doing canvas work and using up scraps and I'm sure I have plenty of red, white and blue scraps to make myself one of these.
Check out her blog there is lots of cool stuff to see.

The Sizzix Test Drive class went really well. The ladies were quite surprised at all the different materials you could cut out using the Sizzix Big Shot and different dies. Next we're going to get started on our Project Me books, this is going to be fun fun fun. Hope you can join us!

I can't wait to show you a really cool organizing idea I saw last night. I'll get a picture later and upload it. If you love those little wood embellishments like I do and have lots already well... wait til' you see this clever little idea.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What is the url for Laura's blog? Looking forward to the organizing tip.

    ReplyDelete