Friday, October 05, 2012

Getting things ready for OCTOBER 20


Well, the big event on the 20th is approaching fast and I've been busy going through and
"DE-STASHING" my studios. I have found things I forgot I had and some I never knew I had LOL
At the Extravaganza we are setting up a "craft garage sale", sort of speak. There will be new, slightly used and well loved stamps, embossing folders from several different companies, ribbon, paper and lots lots more for you to go through to fill your studio with "new" goodies. It may feel a bit like "craft heaven" Both CJ and I are contributing to this so that will give you and idea of how much should be for sale. FYI... all sales are final and we only take cash or checks. Are you ready? If you haven't called and registered yet hurry there are some spaces left but once we hit 50 it's closed
 The number to call is 513-563-2247          
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment