Sunday, July 08, 2012

Verses Rubber Stamps

I'm loving this card for sure. I've been concentrating on learning more mixed media techniques and lots of techniques using watercolors, inks, paints and spray mists. WOW!!! my studio is taking on a whole new look with all the moving of supplies from one side to the other and pulling out all the supplies I've bought over the years and never  or hardly ever used. This card is just one look at an old technique brought back to like. I did a scrapbook page and used the scraps to make this card. It's a technique you all have probably used, shading your paper with ink and a torn piece of paper. I used Distress Inks and then stamped over it with a background stamp. How easy and cool is that!
I'm going to be offering lots of new classes starting in September sharing all that I've learned from the many hours of ART classes I've taken the past 6 months. I can hardly wait to share it all. Make sure to keep an eye on the class schedule here to see if there's one you'd like to attend. There's also going to be an all day class coming up that you definitely won't want to miss.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the sentiment for this card?
    Miss Bobbie

    ReplyDelete