Monday, July 09, 2012

Verses Rubber Stamp


Here's the final Verses DT submission for July. Had some fun playing with an old technique and embossing folder. The ribbon is from May Arts Ribbon.
 I've got lots on my "art plate" this week. Oh my! I just got the new Sizzilets from http://www.cropstop.com/ and a new tool from Inkadinkado I can't wait to share with you. I'll be doing 3 videos this week, 3 art classes, take in a movie with the girls, doing a card class either Wednesday or Thursady and doing "Storytime with Mrs Boppins" Saturday 11-noon at Stonekry Resale Bookstore (free and open to the public/any age 0-104). Gosh! I need something to do?!?!?  LOL!
Oh yeah! there are still openings in the "No Frills" class during the Stamp Away Convention. There will be LOTS! of door prizes enough for everyone I'm sure. Call 513-793-4558 to register. *This class will NOT be offered at Stamp Your Art Out after the convention!"
Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment