Thursday, July 12, 2012

Color Lovin' Class Project

This is my class assignment for my Color Lovin' 101 class. Joanne said we had to draw a face. Now, it's not supposed to look like anyone.. thank goodness, but we are suppose to do an "ART GIRL". Well, as I've said many times I don't draw, especially people! She gave us some practice exercises (thank goodness I didn't have to go to the gym! LOL) and then we were suppose to give it a try. Okay, this is my first ever drawing of an "ART GIRL".  I have to tell you I was quite surprised when I used the techniques she gave me I was actually able to make it look like something. I'm very pleased with my first one. I colored her with my Tombow markers and a few Inktense pencils. Highlights of white I used my Signo pen.  Now, I did use my new Dylusions border stamp to frame her I couldn't resist, they just came in the mail today! I Love them ALL!  If you have time let me know what you think. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like someone has some no-longer-hidden talents! Your "ART GIRL" looks GREAT! Can you make a stamp of her-I love it!?!

    joy

    ReplyDelete