Friday, March 02, 2012

This one's for SueH over at WOYWW

Yeah, I do have more goodies to show you LOL Please know I'm not bragging I just want to show you some of the cool stuff out there. I found the Heirloom 180 paper pack at Joanne's for 1/2 off awesome paper. The butterfly stamp was in the $1 bin, the little 4 inch canvas were 1/2 off, the striped tissue paper I used my 1/2 off coupon and plan to make some cool Washi tape, the calligraphy pen is to use on mixed media canvas and the little bottles of paint I found in the discount bin for 97 cents. A tip for the day... pick up a gift card for Joannes or Michael's at Krogers and you'll get points towards a gas discount. But you have to remember to use them ... how do I know that? See, honey I'm saving us money.. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Oh Peggy, my own special message

    Well judging by your two previous posts you’re certainly expert at nabbing a bargain. Would you like to hop over the pond and become my personal shopper, Lol!

    Enjoy your new goodies.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing by my computer is Patti Pig.
    She’s a piggy bank that I picked up in a charity shop some years ago because I couldn’t resist the grin on her face.

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had a Krogers so I could get crafty gift cards with a gas discount! That would be awesome!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to reply, a bad cold had me down, but I wanted to get around and say hi before tomorrow's WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete