Saturday, March 03, 2012

Catching up on Scrapbooking

Well, it's way over due, but I'm getting caught up on my scrapbooking. This is my grandson Jack Henry. I have a page with his older brother, Ethan, wearing the Pop's chef hat too.
The one thingI teach in my scrapbooking classes is to the "make your photo the focal point" There are so many cool things out on the market to add to your pages and they will be "WOW!" but you tend to just see the goodies and not the photo.
This page is simply 3 squares of paper, letters in the title are cut from my trusty Cricut and a bit of journal writing. The other thing I've learned is, because I do books for all 7 grandchildren I will duplicate the layout, just changing up the paper for the girls. Saves hundreds of hours of brain energy. At my age you have to watch that? LOL
Hope you have a great weekend! Steve and I are actually going out on a date tonight to hear his cousin sing in a "Swing" band downtown. We are taking a group of friends to support his first night. We don't dance but we LOVE to watch people.

No comments:

Post a Comment