Thursday, January 05, 2012

Faux filmstrip

Well, it's started.. "stash cards" I found this piece of filmstrip I must have cut years ago and decided to put it together. To get the "negative" look you simply use Stazon Ink on silver paper. I made one of these probably 2 yrs ago and really like the look, just don't use it often. I don't know about you but I have tons of scraps of paper. I just can't seem to bring myself to throw them away. I separate them by colors and then patterns and I've decided it's time to free up three tall draw holders I got at Michaels a long time back and 10 plastic boxes of scraps. HOW?!? Well, I'm going to try to do "color scheme" cards, pull out the appropriate box and go for it. I just hope this doesn't put a damper on creativity LOL If you have any ideas let me know. I could just load it all up and give it to the school... hey wonder if they would take it or think it "junk".
I have a few openings in the January classes at Stamp Your Art Out and Hobby Lobby, make sure to call and get registered. I want to make sure to have a card kit for you.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment