Monday, December 12, 2011

More Embossing

Well, I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the new cards I did this weekend using the World Fair Embossing folders, so this all I had to share today. This is the card front from a www.cropstop.com video I always say I hate to waste! I'm not completely finished with this yet I have to add some ribbon and the verse then I'll take another pic.
Later this week I'll show you all the cards I've made using the WF folders. I'm making a video for the retailers out there that will be carrying them. (some are international WOW!) But you'll get to see all the cards here. If you have ever had a difficult time coming up with masculine cards, most of these folders lend themselves to being perfect for that. I'm planning to use them in Feb for the "man card class" Okay, off to work Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment