Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Contour Creations Scrapbook

Can you believe it? No butterflies and not a card! LOL I just finished a video for Contour Creations and their World Fair Embossing folder set. I LOVE THEM! and wanted to show how to emboss a 2 x12 piece. They all have an opening in the top to slide your cardstock through. When the video goes live, I'll post it here. I'll be sharing all the cards I did over the next few days. I plan to use several of these folders at an upcoming "Man" card class. This is a limited edition set, so if you like them get them quick. You can get them at http://www.cropstop.com/ make sure to tell them Peggy sent you and put my name in the coupon box! Oh yeah! I'm so excited my hits on the blog went over 70,000 last night!!!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment