Friday, August 05, 2011

Scrapbooking with BasicGray


I haven't shared any scrap booking lately, so when Cropstop sent me this scrapbook kit by Basic Gray I just couldn't wait. I really really like BG papers and this kit made putting together 4 pages a snap! Everything is ready for you. If you don't like their layout design, of course you can change it, but I loved it. They also offer a card kit that I'll be doing a video on as well. If you haven't visited http://www.cropstop.com/ lately I would suggest you would check out all the new stuff they are getting in. They were are CHA and WOW!! they are getting lots and lots of the new stuff. There is even a list of what's coming and what month it's being introduced. You can PRE-order, which is what I did.. you know I love being one of the first to get things LOL Have a great day! Hope you enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment