Saturday, August 06, 2011

Santa Suit

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a card we did last night at Ginny Lee's card class. I saw this card last year on Splitcoaststampers, sorry I didn't keep the designer's name (thanks whomever you are!!!) and just had to be sure and include it in my Christmas cards to send out this year.
I simply embossed the red with the snow dots, white with swirls and rounded the top corners. The belt is just layered card stock. Now, how easy is that?
Today Mrs. Boppins (aka: me) is going to a fund raiser in Kentucky to help the raise $ and collect diapers for "little ones" I'm praying the rain will hold off, Mrs. Boppins doesn't like to get her hat wet. LOL I'll see if Steve can get a few pictures we could share with you all.
Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment