Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Happy Birthday


Good Morning Everyone. This is such a action packed week with Stamp Away just a day away! This is my first time teaching at this convention, I'm really looking forward to it. Hope to see a lot of you there.
Here is a card made from my stash. The background was created using the Distress Stains, Tim Holtz embossing folder, Cuttlebug keyboard embossing folder and a Verses Rubber Stamp. Kind of different, but it works. When I picked the background the circles reminded me of speakers that's what drew me to it. I don't know if anyone would even notice that, but I was in that frame of mind LOL. I wasn't real satisfied with the keyboard, I should have just made the little keys black. Oh well, next time. Hope you're having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment