Monday, August 08, 2011

Father's Day

I know Father's Day is past, however this is an embellishment I made for one of the scrapbook pages for Steve. If you look close you'll see the date is "2005". WHAT?!?! yeap! I was cleaning out and de-stashing and came across this. Can you believe I've probably moved this thing 100's of times and have never used it? So, I'm going to use it next week. Why not now? This week is the big Stamp Away Convention, here in Cincinnati Ohio. I'm teaching 3 classes beginning Wednesday, so no time to play in the studio. All my class kits are ready and packed! Yippee! I will have to do one more run through the boxes to make sure, I live too far from the convention center to run home for a forgotten item. If you live close by or are coming in for the convention, I have some spaces in the Winter Frolic (my favorite one) and the Create a Card Buffet. The Cuttlebug Cuties has been full for months. Praise God! Come join us if you want to have fun, eat snacks and of course make some awesome projects! call 513-793-4558 to get signed up.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment